Are you craving creamy ranch dressing but don’t want the dairy or the other artificial ingredients that the big Kraft bottle contains? Well, if so, I have good news for you: you can make it from scratch at home and it’s delicious. My vegan dairy-free ranch dressing recipe is creamy, flavorful and perfect for salads or even dipping pizza.
This ranch dressing recipe is so simple, easy, tasty and delicious; you won’t even miss the dairy. I promise. It’s full of healthy, superfoods and the perfect amount of salty savory sour pizazz. You can’t go wrong.
Dairy-free Ranch Dressing
Yields approx 1 ⅓ cups
● 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt (i.e. Kite Hill)
● 1/2 cup vegan mayo
● 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
● 2 teaspoons white vinegar
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 clove garlic
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon dill (see notes)
● 1 handful fresh parsley leaves (about . cup)
● 1 handful chives (about . cup)
● 1 white pepper (see notes)
1. Place all INGREDIENTS into a high speed blender and blend on medium for about 20 seconds.
Then high for a quick 5 seconds. Everything should be blended evenly and thoroughly.